The Simpsons (3/27/09)
- Simpsons - the show that never dies
- Don't ask why their skin's yellow
- It's just how they roll
- Look, Bart's in trouble!
- I can't believe this show
- Just got a new intro
- They had this one here
- For 20 years, maybe more.
- I guess that means they'll stay around even longer
- The show just doesn't seem that stronger!
- It peaked in the 90s
- Now I can't stand the friggin' writing!
- Just bow out before it gets frightening.
- It keeps Fox alive amidst the other losers
- And "Family Guy", the rip-off show worshiped by college viewers!
- But I digress, let's view the rest.
- How come none of them ever have normal hairstyles?
- And haven't they worn those same clothes for quite a while?
- Look! There's a baby driving
- Never screaming, never crying
- Oh, it's Marge
- Isn't that so freakin' precious?
- Pause this scene to get some laughter
- Well, too late now, maybe after
- We hear Homer scream like a banshee.
- I love that part!
- Now here's a really funny couch gag!
- Okay, that wasn't too funny
- What do I know?
- Aw hell, just screw it
- On with the show!
|Theme Lyrics Transcripts|
|2009:||X-Men · Batman: The Animated Series · Gargoyles · Rugrats · The Simpsons · Cowboy Bebop · Ren and Stimpy · Star Trek: The Next Generation · Tales From the Crypt · Eek The Cat· Doogie Howser M.D.· King of the Hill· The Colbert Report · The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog · Doug · Dinosaurs · Alf · Superman|
|2010:||The Office · Walker, Texas Ranger· Star Trek: Voyager · Home Improvement|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.