Old vs. New is a series of Nostalgia Critic episodes in which the Critic looks at two movies, the original and the remake, and through a series of five rounds, compares the two movies to see which one is the better version.
- Batman (1989) vs. The Dark Knight (2008)
- Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings (1978) vs. Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings (2001-2003)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Jerry Lewis' The Nutty Professor (1963) vs. Eddie Murphy's The Nutty Professor (1996)
- King Kong (1933) vs. Peter Jackson's King Kong (2005)
- The Ten Commandments (1957) vs. The Prince of Egypt (1998)
- The Karate Kid (1984) vs. The Karate Kid (2010)
- True Grit (1969) vs. The Coen Brothers' True Grit (2010)
- Manhunter (1986) vs. Red Dragon (2002)
- Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy (2002-2007) vs. Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man movies (2012-2014)
- Disney's Cinderella (1950) vs. Kenneth Branagh's Cinderella (2015)
- Sam Raimi's The Evil Dead (1981/83) vs. Fede Alvarez's Evil Dead (2013)
- Teen Titans (2003) vs. Teen Titans Go (2013)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.