Greetings and welcome to The Channel Awesome Wiki!
The wiki about ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com and its parent company, Channel Awesome which anyone can edit.
Main Menu: Table of Contents | Timeline | Main Contributors | Articles | Shows | In the News | Facts | Arcade | Guides | Store | Wiki Staff | CA Wiki Help
What's new on The Site
- November 2nd, 2018 - Two Months To Go
Hey everyone, it's Spike's Girl. As I said at the start of the year, I'm planning to leave the wiki after Dec. 31st. I would ask that if anyone is at all interested in becoming an admin to maintain the wiki after I leave to please let me know on my talk page. In the meantime, I will be here to assist anyone if there are any questions/concerns. Thank you all for your hard work!
- April 13th, 2018 - Site Drama
Hey all, it's Spike's Girl. So, like all of you, I've been following everything involving Channel Awesome over the past two weeks. Let me make my stance clear here and now: I do NOT condone how management has reacted to any of it. To that end, the sole reason why all of this, including #ChangetheChannel, hasn't been documented on this wiki is because I've always taken great pains to keep any and all drama off of here. This place has been for the producers first and foremost, and that is also why I've stuck around through all of this - to support those who remained as well as those who left. That's all I have to say on the matter.
- January 1st, 2018 - BIG Announcement!
Hey all, it's Spike's Girl. Welcome to 2018! As always, I want to thank everyone both past and present for contributing to this wiki. It's still hard to believe how far we've come in building this wiki and I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you.
This year not only marks the 10th anniversary for Channel Awesome, but also for the CA Wiki as well. And after deliberation over the past year, I've made the decision that this will also be my final year to contribute to it. Quite frankly, I've gotten tired of taking time out daily to maintain it, and now that I'm living in the States and will soon have to find work to help out my husband, I know it's only a matter of time before I lose out on a lot of my current free time. Free time that I'd rather spend either with him or pursuing other things.
This wasn't the easiest decision, but I've made up my mind to be done by the end of this year. Not by the site's anniversary nor this wiki's, but officially before January 1st, 2019. So, to everyone out there, thank you again for all you've done. You're still free to contribute, of course, and if anyone would like to become an admin you may let me know. I'm open to suggestions going forward. For now, let's enjoy 2018! :)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">check</a> out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">templates</a> on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...